Emergency department is a 10 – bed Emergency Center that is dedicated to caring for the sick in their most vulnerable state of health. A high degree of patient privacy and comfort provides patients and families with a caring environment.
Also, this department, in accordance with today’s world standards is equipped with a separate specialized triage room as well as a 24-hour operation room for performing outpatient surgeries along with a respiratory isolation room.
At Ebnesina Specialist Hospital, Emergency Physicians are:
Trained to manage all kinds of emergencies, including Cardiac, and Medical Emergencies
- TV and telephone facility is available for in-patients and also for all out patients in the waiting a room
- Emergency Department offers 24×7 services to all our patients.
- Taking care of patients who need temporary care due to acute problems such as seizures, gastroenteritis and accidents
- Duty Doctors are available on call round the clock in all specialties.
- They are assisted by well-trained emergency nurses and Paramedics