Internal Disease Clinic
The Department of Internal Medicine has a long-standing tradition of excellence in patient care and education. The department’s clinical activities focus on delivering high-quality and comprehensive care for the prevention of diseases, the management of chronic disorders, and the treatment of hospitalized patients. The department is extensively involved in continuous quality improvement efforts.
Ebnesina Hospital internal clinic focuses on the following:
- Comprehensive treatment for people who have unclear symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain, abdominal pain, back pain, and need help in diagnosing their disease.
- Preventive treatment measures such as mammography, Pap smear test, regular colon cancer screening, cholesterol screening and blood pressure screening
- Communicating with your family or local doctor so that everyone involved in your treatment process is informed about the current treatment. This issue becomes especially important if you suffer from one or more chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease, and flatulence.
Some diseases that are diagnosed and treated by the doctors:
- Acute respiratory infections
- Chest pain
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- High blood pressure